3rd H.O.O.A.H Colorado is a chapter of H.O.O.A.H Inc. that was founded in 2013 to extend the mission and services of H.O.O.A.H Inc. to the state of Colorado.
We are a group of people who really want to love on our military and want to provide support to our troops by sending Care packages and other events for the families. Through word of mouth, and the miracle of the internet, we have been learning about troops and families that could use support. As a result, we have extended support to:
- Military families on opposite sides of the world (a deployed father who’s lost men in his unit and his wife, children, and dog struggling at home).
- Gave mission to one of our own to bring gifts and a new cell phone to an airman suffering from a rare disorder.
- Procured and sent 4 microwaves out to troops who now have a whole new dynamic to their meals.
- Remote Seabees have received some long overdue support, TLC, and a party!
- Two USO projects have been supported: a book reading program for soldiers to read to their children, and a Father’s Day coffee event.
- Sent a mattress to a soldier who’d been sleeping on the ground.
- Helped a military mom get her son’s unit supplies for his first deployment.
- Future projects are already in the works to support additional troops and their families
There are no upcoming events at this time. Check back soon!