Chop: Veterans Edition is a program in which 4th HOOAH provides veterans and their families a cooking experience from their homes resulting in a gourmet meal. Our goal is to provide 50 veteran families with a meal for the May 16, 2020 program. If you’d like to buy a veteran family this experience please click the Buy a Veteran Meal button below.
The Menu: Chicken Pot Pie with Homemade Biscuits
Description: Creamy chicken and vegetables topped with homemade buttermilk biscuits.
Dessert: Chocolate Chip Blondies
UNFORTUNATELY, AT THIS TIME, WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SPECIFIC DIETARY NEEDS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
How it works:
- Veterans sign up for Chop: Veterans Edition through the button/link below. (Registration open until 5pm on May 7, 2020)
- If you live outside of Brown County, you must select pick-up at Gather On Broadway. If you live within Brown County, veterans can select the delivery option if they prefer. Delivery will be done by a 4th HOOAH board member.
- Veterans will be notified that they were selected to receive a meal on May 9, 2020. The first 50 families registered are guaranteed to receive this experience.
- On May 16, 2020, between 1-4pm, veterans who have selected pick-up at Gather On Broadway will pick up their ingredients and those who have selected delivery, will receive their ingredients between noon and 4pm.
- Prepare your meal and dessert. There will be a video cooking class showing all preparation steps to perfect the gourmet meal for yourself and/or family.
Thank you to our partner Gather On Broadway!